Sunday 24 May 2009

Seamus climbs a mountain.





Sometimes I really wish Seamus would just write his own blog entries, so I wouldn't have to keep trying to recreate his adventures for the blogging world (i.e. my mum). Sometimes, we actually do things separately, and it wouldn't be fair for you to assume that everything I write is representative of Seamus too. He doesn't even read what I write! I could be writing anything about him, and how annoying he is when he wants to watch sport all the time on tv, whilst simultaneously clicking 'refresh' on livescore.com/nhl.com/tribalwars.com. Or when he won't make me tea in the evenings, because he says it'll mean I can't sleep. Or when he goes to bed really early and leaves me alone and bored when I can't sleep because I've been drinking tea. I could be writing about all these things in this blog, and he would never know!

Anyway, as I said, despite the fact that we have been spending nearly all our time together in Canada, we do actually have some different experiences. For example, I enjoyed my job 90% of the time. Seamus hated his. I spend quite a lot of time drinking with some friends and watching Gossip Girl, whilst Seamus watches sport all the time on tv, whilst simultaneously clicking 'refresh' on livescore.com/nhl.com/tribalwars.com. So, what I write doesn't necessarily cover what HE is feeling. Still, I don't think he's going to start blogging anytime soon, so you'll have to take my word for it that he's having a good time. And that, yesterday, he climbed a mountain with his friends (whilst I sat on a patio and drank juice). They had a near-death experience, when a huge boulder nearly hit them. They didn't get home until 11pm. But they had a lovely time, and didn't get bitten by any ticks, and ate some hard-boiled eggs on top of a cliff, which is a good time in anyone's book.

No comments: