Monday 18 May 2009

The delights of Nelson.




A few photos from our day our on Saturday. I look like an idiot in the one of both of us (punching above my weight, much?) but there's so few photos of both of us that I have to put it there as proof. Just so you know Seamus and I still like each other after spending 24 hours a day together for the past seven months.

The one of me is at Cottonwood Falls (could a waterfall possibly have a more twee name?), where we went to the lovely market. Then we have Seamus, enjoying some ice-cream. The ice-cream was organic (of course, this is Nelson) and delicious. It was a treat after two weeks of no sugar. But don't you think it's unfair that if you eat really well, and barely drink alcohol, then you feel awful when you DO have a drink or vast quantities of ice-cream? I had two glasses of cider on Saturday, and felt crappy on Sunday, even though I have frequently had six glasses of cider in a day, and felt fine the next morning. Surely those with good diets should be rewarded when they have a treat?

No comments: