Saturday 21 February 2009

I love skiing.

On Thursday we went to Castle Mountain to ski with Alex and Al. Oh my gosh, it was so fun. I am now a skiing enthusiast. You remember how I sucked the first time I went skiing? It'd like when I was learning to drive. I was really bad at it for ages and then one day, it just CLICKED, and I was a driving legend. It's the same with skiing. On Thursday, I was amazing at skiing! I had soooo much fun, it was a beautiful day, and I was skiing all day with wonderful people and I just loved it.

We stopped for mexican food on the way home, then went back to Alex's and made mulled wine and watched Once. It was another wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a legend! Maybe I will be something in the world of chickens and guinea pig resuscitation....