Tuesday 24 March 2009

I love the Yukon.

We are back and exhausted and poor. Our holiday was wonderful; we did so many cool things. We got stranded last night in Pincher Creek at 1.30am. Al was meant to collect us but he fell asleep, and I was due at work in Waterton at 6.45am. We stayed in a ghetto motel and I got to work at 9am. We have just unpacked and done our laundry, and we have a million photos to upload and so many stories to share. For now, though, I will go to bed, and try and write tomorrow. I didn't miss Waterton while I was away, I just feel more eager to get travelling. It was never our intention to get dragged into work politics, and although this place is beautiful, I am excited to leave and see other beautiful places.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy, I am so very sorry for falling asleep. I don't think I will ever forgive myself!